Monday 8 August 2011

Welcome Aboard !!!

Hi !! Welcome readers, food lovers to FOODIE ENCOUNTERS - a blog thats written by not any culinary expert but a total foodie.

Since this is my first post here let me give you all insight into what this blog is all about.

I am a student and I happen to love food the most.I live in Hyderabad. Through this blog I will be sharing my foodie experiences at various places in Hyderabad, some interesting recipes and lots more about food. And also things about my life in general, which are worth sharing because its all about my encounters with life. I am not going to be a food critic I am just here to describe my experiences as a young foodie.I want to share my reviews of  the restaurants/eating joints in Hyderabad and would also like to know your opinions and suggestions of some good places here.

So Readers brace yourselves for a yummylicious experience. Happy reading folks !!

Any kind of feedback,suggestions,comments are truly welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment